Curriculum Developer – FE Consulting / Interim Role
The role is
- Work with subject matter experts face to face and remote.
- Interpret apprenticeship standards to develop curriculums that include:
- Headline learning sequence
- Detailed SOWs
- Delivery resources including PowerPoint, learning tasks and workbooks.
- Associated curriculum skill scans – Learner.
- Associated curriculum job role assessment – Employer.
- Curriculum portfolio:
- Lift truck and powered access
- Carpentry and joinery – site
- Hair professional
- Business admin
- Customer service
- Installation electrical
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Assignment: 6 months initially / 4 days onsite
Rate: Interim day rate / Outside IR35
You will ideally have worked at Head level and / or above. Please do get in touch if you have a proven track record and this is also something you would be interested in.
Contact Andy on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07977 759027 for further details