INTERIM OPPORTUNITY – Interim HR Project Manager – Inside IR35
Our local government client has a requirement for an interim HR Project Manager to assist with the implementation and development of a new front door within Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Project Manager.
The duties/key requirements for the role are:
• Development of current intranet to ensure it is fit for purpose and includes full range of HR info, toolkits, and templates.
• Setting up a small-scale call centre/call centre activity, integrating processes and introducing CRM systems (for the user and customer).
• Experience of integrating payroll/recruitment/transactional HR teams.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience of managing matrix teams.
If potentially interested contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org